We actually went to the park today. Yes, you heard me right. We, who live in Laramie, went to the park in March. Strange, I know. But it wasn't that bad. Sure, the sun disappeared behind the clouds right before we got there. And of course, the wind started blowing even harder when we got out. But we did stay for about 10 minutes so the kids could play on their scooters. Poor Tearyn, who probably would have had the most fun, fell asleep on the way to the park. We kept her in the van sleeping while we let the older two play around.
 |
| It was fun while it lasted. |
 |
| Once Danoson got the hang of it, he was unstoppable. |
 |
| Tayliah needed a little push. When we first got here, she fell right in the mud + never was happy after that. |
 |
| Danoson was more then happy to play in the snow + mud. He didn't care. |
 |
| Self Portrait. Yes, I'm beautiful. |
 |
| Since this darling girl couldn't play at the park + would have probably enjoyed it the most, I let her out on the porch. She sat there eating snow + talking to herself for a good 20 minutes. I finally made her come inside + she was NOT happy with me. I can't wait till we can play outside all day long + I know she feels the same way. |
1 comment:
Good for you guys getting outside! Perhaps there is still hope for Spring, right?! ;) And yes... you are beautiful!!
Post a Comment