Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Jacob.

Today is my little brother's 23rd birthday. I made him his favorite cake: Pineapple Upside Down Cake, which was incredibly delicious! It has been forever since I have had that cake + I forgot how yummy it is.


We sang Happy Birthday to him + let him blow out the candles. Danoson helped. Then we dished the cake onto Tangled (new Disney movie) plates we bought especially for Jacob.

Danoson trying to blow out the candles.

Lots of smoke! Daniel is making sure Jacob doesn't drool on the cake. They are constantly in a "fat" battle, calling each other fat, chubby, piggy + what not. Daniel just said he needs to pay close attention so that the drool from Jacob's mouth, from wanting to eat the cake, doesn't fall onto the cake.

Happy Birthday Bro. Hope it was a good one  :)

No comments: