I can tell I'm starting to wish more + more it was summer. How? Because I just bought new summer shoes. I can't even wear them now + probably not for another good couple months either. But I couldn't help myself. It was a cold, cold day + being stuck in the house made me turn to the internet, which made me start browsing at summer shoes because I was wishing it was warm outside, which lead me to finding some pretty freaken cute shoes. So I had to get them. (FYI: Cute shoes + digi supplies are my major weaknesses.) To cover my basis, I bought brown + black shoes. Again, please, please please if this is the only thing you ever do for me: ignore the white legs. They haven't seen the sun since September 2010. Another plus of these freaken cute shoes: they add major inches to my height. Wooht-Wooht.
![]() |
| Brand: Rocket Dog. My absolutly FAVORITE brand of all time. The majority of shoes I own are Rocket Dogs. *Sigh* |
![]() |
| Brand: Demonia. Never bought this brand before, but they are extremely comfortable, they make me taller, + look way good on. I couldn't pass them up. |
These shoes look sexy with capris + with jeans. So there you go. I love shoes. I really, really do. I can't wait to wear these bad boys + get some sun on those legs.


No comments:
Post a Comment