Friday, March 04, 2011

My eyes.

I had a routine eye exam today. Good news: my eyes are healthy + looking good. Bad news: The astigmatism (astigmatism occurs when the cornea is shaped more like an oblong football than a spherical baseball, which is the normal shape) I have in my left eye is getting worse. I am now at the point where I have to have special astigmatism contacts to correct this issue. Not very happy with this. But hey, what can a person do?

When I'm done having kids, I'm getting the corrective surgery done to make my eyes 20/20 because I am SOOOO blind. I can't wait  :)

1 comment:

Jessica & Paul said...

Hey Tori! I love being able to keep up with you and your family! I sure miss you! I also wanted to tell you I passed an award on to you over at my blog! Check it out if you would like!!