1.Gymnastics. Tayliah starts gymnastics on Monday. She is so excited! She will go Monday + Wednesdays at 5:30 - 6:20 pm. I would have preferred going T/TH, but with Daniel's schedule, he will be able to watch the other two more often on Mon/Wed. I really hope she likes this. And by the way, thank you Mom. Without my Mom, Tayliah wouldn't be able to do this. So here is to starting gymnastics + to generous, loving Grandmas.
2.Haircut. Tayliah got her haircut on Tuesday. She has been telling us that her hair was getting too long + she wanted it cut to her shoulders. When I asked her why she didn't want her hair long like Mom's hair, she said: "Oh, it will be long when I'm older. But as a little kid, I need it short." Okay, she must know what she is talking about.
3. Casper. We get to go to Casper tomorrow (+ maybe stay till Sunday) for State Basketball. We don't have any siblings that are playing, but most of Daniel's side of the family will be there. I'm excited to see everyone. I wish it was for a longer time, but what we get will be awesome.
4. State Science Fair. Sunday - Tuesday is the State Science Fair here in Laramie. Why does that matter? Because my baby sister, Anna, is in it! Wooht-Wooht. She is going to be here for 3 days. I know she will have to stick with the school, but I can go see her whenever I want. I am really excited to see her. It has been way, way too long! Good Luck Anna! See you soon :)
5. Working Out. After I did that whole thing of gaining weight + having lack of motivation + not working out + eating way to much + feeling sorry for myself + blubbering on my blog about it, I am back. No more pity ramblings. No more self wallowing. As of Monday, I was back on track + where I was at before my "break down". I learned one thing. The numbers help, but aren't what matters. Sure, watching the numbers go down makes me feel good. But that should be what governs how I feel. And lately it has. I am changing that. It might take a little bit, but I am breaking out of the "numbers" mode. I can do this.

1 comment:
Hope Tayliah likes gymnastics. Her hair cute is adorable!
Post a Comment