I have noticed while looking through my pictures to chose one for each day, I have so many more pictures of Tearyn then I have of the other two. But then I realized, she is "funner" to take pictures of then the other two. I know I probably shouldn't say things like that. I need to start pointing the camera at my older two more often. Even if its not "funner". (Is that even a word?) Enjoy.
 |
| Sunday, March 20, 2011: In my ward, they have something called a Spotlight at the beginning of the meeting. One sister gets "spotlighted": her life story, her hobbies, likes, dislikes, quirks are shared (we filled out a questionarie for this.) This Sunday, I was spotlighted. So I had to look my best, which made me what to take a picture of myself. I am so VAIN. |
 |
| Monday, March 21, 2011: This is Tearyn's favorite spot for watching a movie. |
Tuesday, March 22, 2011: This picture is on my phone + the little SD we have is MIA. But the picture is one I took in the Wal-Mart parking lot of a big fat dog sitting in the passenger seat of a car, waiting for his/her owner. I just like seeing big, fat dogs in passenger seats. Crazy, I know.
 |
| Wednesday, March 23, 2011: Persnickety Prints had a sweet deal going on + Daniel let me order some of my digital pages. It is awesome to finally have the pages in person + in albums instead of always looking at them on my computer. |
 |
| Thursday, March 24, 2011: Danoson hasn't been feeling to good lately. He acutally wanted to watch Megamind (his new favorite movie) + just fell asleep. He never takes naps. |
 |
| Friday, March 25, 2011: This is why scrapping digitally (right now) is the best way for me. I can't image what it would look like if I had a bunch of supplies out to scrap + then Tearyn was getting out even more. Way to messy + I have enough messy to deal with, without adding more. |
Saturday, March 26, 2011: Will post when I take one.
Have a great weekend :)
No comments:
Post a Comment