Monday, March 28, 2011

Urban Outfitters.

I have never been to this store's website before. And the only things I really like there are for the home. But what I like: I WANT. Their products are definitely out of my price range, but that didn't stop me from looking through + picking out what I want. Here are a few things I would buy if I had a thousand dollars.
This would go in my bedroom.



Bed side Table.


Love the color.
   Here are the bedroom curtains I want. And here are more views of the curtains.


Love the number 3.


The Vintage Pop Shop Shelf...not the item in it.



The wire rack.
So there you go. Just some things I like. I like vintage style things for my home. I just like the older, distressed look. I want to start changing the look in my home to vintage style. Maybe I'll start in the bedroom. Or kitchen. Mostly likely I will wait till we have a home. And money. Money is kind of essential.

No comments: