Danoson: There was a couple times Danoson went underwater + he came up + started crying. Loudly. Very loudly. One of his teachers would take him + spin in a circle in the water to calm him down (which didn't take long). That is one thing we need to work on - going under water. He doesn't like it. Never has. He kept looking over at me + waving during his lesson. This is going to be good for him. I think I will keep him in swimming. He loved it.
![]() |
| Love this picture of him. |
![]() |
| Ready...set... |
![]() |
| Jump! |
![]() |
| First time under water. Ever. |
![]() |
| This is the point where he starts to cry. |
![]() |
| This is when he gets twirled around + is happy again. |
Tayliah: She had a hard time waiting for her class to start. Danoson's class starts at 5 + her class doesn't start till 5:50. It was frustrating for her to be there in her swimsuit + not get in the water. Once her class started, she was the happiest girl. Tayliah also needs to work on going under. She doesn't like it either because the water hurts her eyes. We bought a pair of goggles afterward so no excuses next time. She is timid when it comes to jumping in, but she will get better.
![]() |
| First time she went under. Wouldn't go under again. Silly girl. |
![]() |
| Love this picture of her. |
![]() |
| She does not like jumping in. At all. |
Tearyn: She loved walking around + finally got her toes wet. I can't wait till she is old enough to take swim lessons. They do have the parent/child class. I should have signed us up for that. I would have to get in the water though....
Overall, it was awesome. I love watching them have fun.



















2 comments:
I didn't know they had swim lessons through the year! I would have had Sam in them. He loved it last year.
When they have the next session, we should sign our kids up for the same time. Then we can die of heat exhuastion together as we watch them swim...lol
Post a Comment