Secondly: I got quite a few pages done this week. When it comes to my kid's pages - I am in November 2010. As for Daniel + my pages I am only in August 2010. My kid's pages are more important right now. But this week I did a bit of catching up for Daniel + I. Not to much, but a few pages. Enjoy!
![]() |
| Daniel: 4th of July 2010 |
![]() |
| Tori: 4th of July 2010. |
![]() |
| Me at 27 years. |
![]() |
| I took pictures of the time at 8:16 am on my birthday - August 16 or 8.16. Silly I know :) |
![]() |
| The b-day cake Daniel brought home for me. |
![]() |
| Going below 130. |
![]() |
| Tayliah: Snow Left. |
![]() |
| Tayliah: Snow Right. |
![]() |
| Danoson: First Snow. |
![]() |
| Tearyn: First Snow. |
![]() |
| I also have a 8.5x11 page with a letter to Danoson, which will go right next to this, of what he likes + dislikes + the handsome little boy he is. |
![]() |
| Tearyn: One Year Old Left. |
![]() |
| Tearyn: One Year Old Right. |















2 comments:
BEAUTIFUL! How do you do the faded/blended pics like on "Daniel: 4th of July?" Always wanted to do it, and have messed around a little to figure it out, but never have the time to give it my full attention...
I use a mask. It makes it look like it blends into the paper. I'll make a post where it shows different masks :) Way, way, way easy!
Post a Comment