Monday, May 09, 2011

Decor.

I have been thinking about how I want my home-to-be decorated. This is all I can think about lately I swear! So I'm getting an idea of what I want. And then in a year or two when my dream of owing a home, becomes a reality, I will be ready  :)

The colors are displayed in the following pictures. My couch + love seat are from Ikea. The color is: Tullinge Gray-Brown. I am totally loving this color. I figured with the dark color as the base (my couch + love seat), I can add color - muted red, yellow, + cream - in accents. Like rugs, pillows, curtains, etc.


My couch: Ikea

One of my pillows: Pier One
Love seat: Ikea


Chair: Pier One. I'm not really into this chair (I personally think its ugly...lol)- but I want something like it. The red, yellow, + cream + in a bold pattern. I just couldn't find one that I wanted.

Storage: Pottery Barn

The storage unit above opens up like this. Sweet, uh?!?!
Bench: cream (one in the back): Pottery Barn.

Chest: Pottery Barn.
I know when the time comes in a few years, I probably won't be able to find any of these things...lol. But it is fun to look + dream of the day  :) I will find a way to get my couch + love seat though. I don't want to miss out on losing that color. Good news: an Ikea is opening up this coming July in Centennial, CO. Sweet!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love it all, Tori! It's beautiful! Hope it all works out for you!

Unknown said...

Thanks Kim! Its times like these that I wish I had a million dollars...lol :)