Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Today.

Today Tearyn woke me up at 6:00 a.m. Just so she could eat cheerios + then go back to bed.

Today I washed my hair with Aveeno Nourish + Shine Shampoo + Conditioner.

Good stuff.

Today I had my first lesson on how to sew.

Today I talked about certain feelings I've been having. Now to let them go...

Today I became closer to a friend.

Today I am so very, very grateful for the wonderful + amazing sisters in my ward.

Today I ran outside. First time this year. And it was awesome.

Out our back door.

Today I ate delicious cookies given to me by someone so special, who realized I needed a smile + a hug.

Today I made dinner + we sat down together as a family.

It was stuffed shells. A healthy version. I might add meat next time...lol.

Today I realized so many things. Today I am humble + grateful. Today was a wonderful day.

This was actually not me today - but last Friday. It's just my most recent picture..hehehe.


3 comments:

Pedersen Posse said...

Isn't it wonderful to have great days like that? Especially despite the fact that it got started so early. ;)

Kimberly said...

So glad you had such a wonderful day! It really makes the day great when you can appreciate the little, yet ever so important things!

Unknown said...

Yes, I love days like these. And it wasn't fair that she went right back to sleep + I couldn't..lol. Silly babies.