Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Corn Starch.

Remember when Tearyn snuck off to the bedroom with the bag of flour? (Click here.) She did it again, but with corn starch. At least in was in the kitchen this time.

Here is the situation in her words:

"Oh...Hi Mom!"

"Hehehe....I'm too cute - which means you can't get mad."

"I'm really not doing anything bad...."

"Watch, I put my hand in the box...."

"And OHHH! look at this cool white stuff I pull out!!!"

"Grrr....why did Dad come over + ruin my fun?!?!?" (She literally started scowling when Dano walked over...hehehe.)

 And then when I took her to go get changed, I came back into the kitchen to clean up + found this:


I really don't know how he did this....hehehe.
Ahhhh....children. They really do keep a smile on my face.

2 comments:

monkeystevens said...

YEA!!! I love it, I love it, I love it. hahahaha! Good for them; just shows they can entertain themselves. hahaha

Unknown said...

Even though it is a mess, they sure do have so much fun playing in it. Gotta let kids be kids :)