Friday, May 13, 2011

We Never Learn....

It seems like I've posted so many post about this particular subject. You know the one - we leave the room for a few minutes  + then come back to find Tearyn covered head to toe in flour or corn starch.

She struck again last night. And this time, it wasn't my fault. I was really tired last night so I said goodnight early + went to bed. Daniel stayed up later with the kids.

At one point, I woke up to someone coming into my room with a little cough. It was Tearyn. I couldn't believe my eyes. I got up + followed her + the white footprints from my room to the kitchen.


I love, love, love the look on her face...hehehe.

Front mess.

Back mess.

Daniel said she had become quiet. I just shook my head. That is usually when you go check on children. If they are quiet, they are doing something they aren't supposed to. Tearyn has this down to an art.

I thought I was good to go - food wise. I put all cornstarch, flour, sugar, anything powered up out of her reach. But she got into the drawers where the powered sugar was. Didnt' even think about the drawers.

I seriously don't know what to do with this girl. She has been my biggest mess maker. It is her job to make messes with whatever she can get her hands on.

I sure love her though  :)

No comments: