Monday, June 06, 2011

The beginning.

Today is a new day. Today is the beginning of a wonderful, healthy summer. My baby sister (who I might add is taller then me), is here with me for the summer. Our goal: to lose weight, get toned, eat less, + become healthy.

We have made goals for ourselves.
We have planned out an exercise program.

We are ready to get into shape.

This is going to be a very good summer. Anna is staying with me all summer - except for a week when she goes to Trek + then another week after my brother comes from from South Korea. Other then that, she will be here with me. She starts high school this year + wants to go back home looking smoking hot. She can so do this  :)

I'm excited to have her here. I'm excited to see results week after week. This is going to be fun.

"The beginning" - Taken June 05 2011

No comments: