On our trip to Piney, we went bowling at the new bowling ally/movie theatre there. We got 2 lanes for 2 hours 6 - 8 pm. Us big people (Mom, Jed, Sam, + I) were on one lane + the littles (Tayliah, Sarah (my niece), Danoson, + Tearyn) were on the other.
It was so, so, so much fun! The kids had a blast. Sure near the end they were getting crakey + tired, but we did go after a long day of playing outside in the sun. But before the grumpiness came on, they loved it!
I was really proud of Tayliah, after watching one person bowl, she took matters into her own hands + did it all by herself the entire time.
Danoson headed a little help with the ball - a bit to heavy for him. I would put it close to the line + he would do the rest.
Tearyn needed all the help...lol. Her favorite part was watching the ball roll down. She tried going after it a few times, but when she realized it came back through the ball returner (or whatever its called), she was happy.
![]() |
| I had to hold her back here. She tried running after the ball. |
![]() |
| She always pointed at her ball. |
![]() |
| My favorite picture of Tayliah bowling :) Love, love, love this picture! |
![]() |
| He lined up the ball quite nicely :) |
![]() |
| Danoson would watch his ball roll down + right before it would hit the pins, he would cover his eyes. Every time. |
![]() |
| Ready.... |
![]() |
| Set.... |
![]() |
| And plie!.....hehehe |
This was a very fun night for everyone. It has been years since I went bowling + even though I sucked it up majorly, I had so much fun. My mom kicked my butt by the way...lol We will definitely go bowling again very soon :)
2 comments:
This is SO cute!! Umm... I think it's time someone tells you.... you're kids are DARLING!!
Ahhh...thanks Jenny :)
Post a Comment