Saturday, June 11, 2011

Date Night: June 11 2011

Tonight Dano + I went on a date. And it was awesome. We had dinner + went to a movie. Nothing out of the ordinary, but just being alone with Dano was more then what I could ask for. Thanks to my baby sister Anna, for being amazing + watching my turds children while we went out. She has no idea how much I appreciate her doing this for me.

We went to dinner at Chili's. We started with an appetizer of  chips + salsa (yum!) + then our dinner of shrimp (Dano) + chicken fajitas (me). Way to much food went into my mouth...hehehe.


Then off to Fox Theatre to watch the 6:30 showing of X-Men: First Class. We were the last to arrive + the last to leave. (Just so I could get a picture of us...lol). If you get a chance to watch this movie, watch it. Awesome, awesome movie. Love this movie.


The best part, like I mentioned before, was just being alone with Daniel. Our dates are far + few between. Which is fine, but it is nice every once + a while to spend time alone together. I loved every second.

I love that even after almost 7 years of being married, I was excited to get dressed up, do my hair + make-up, + go on a date with my best friend. I wanted more then anything to look good for him.

I love that even after almost 7 years of being married, he still makes me feel beautiful - inside + out.

I love that even after almost 7 years of being married, he makes me giddy + gives me butterflies when I catch him looking at me.

I love that even after almost 7 years of being married, he still makes me laugh + giggle with his jokes + stories.

I love that even after almost 7 years of being married, he still laughs at my jokes - even though my jokes are way, way lame.

I love that even after almost 7 years of  being married, he still loves me more + more each day.

I love my husband for everything he does for me. I am one extremely blessed person for having him as my husband, as my children's father, as my best friend, as my eternal companion.

No comments: