Here is our kitchen. It is bigger then our last kitchen - just a lot more cabinet + counter top space. But there is no dishwasher. I would rather have a small kitchen + a dishwasher then a big kitchen + no dishwasher. Enjoy :)
 |
| This is taken in front of the door. The living room is off to the right. |
 |
| Left side of kitchen. |
 |
| Right Side of kitchen. |
 |
| Front door. Washer + dryer are in the big brown doors. |
Come back tomorrow for Tayliah's room!
2 comments:
Love all these pictures you're sharing! Tori, 'fess up. Did you purposefully remove a sixth apple from that basket to take it down to the wonderful number 5? Everything looks great, and I cannot reiterate enough how amazing it is that you have gotten settled so quickly.
Hahaha! No, I actually didn't. Thats funny though...hehehe.
Thanks so much Kathleen :) It is nice to have everything unpacked + organized. Now to just keep it clean.....lol.
Post a Comment