Sunday, July 24, 2011

Tayliah's Room.

Here is Tayliah's room. She got a new bed, bedding set, + curtains. She picked out her favorite bedding set + I bought it when she wasn't around. So everything was a total surprise for her. I wouldn't let her in the room all day. I put her bed together + decorated it with all her favorite things. I made her wait till Dad got home before she could see it. We blindfolded her + walked her. She was so surprised + very happy when she saw her room. She is such a wonderful girl - she deserves her own space. And now that she is starting kindergarten, she needs her own room. Enjoy!

Taken from her doorway.

The closet is behind me (as I'm taking the picture).

This is her mirror that is the right height for her to look into.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Tayliah likes reptiles and princesses and I love her for that!

Unknown said...

I know! I love her broad range of interests :)