Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First Day of School.

Today was a day I actually wasn't looking forward to. It was one of those days that I knew would come eventually, but it was always a long ways away. And then before I knew it, it was here: Tayliah's first day of kindergarten.

First Day of Kindergarten.




Can she tell she just woke up....lol.

She is sooo excited for school!


I love how big her backpack is compared to her.
She was so excited to go to kindergarten. I drove her to school + will be driving her every morning.

We went to her classroom. She hung up her backpack + lunch bag.
Hanging up her backpack.
Then got her name tag on. I made her pose a few times at her desk


Tayliah's desk.
Then she headed right outside to play before the bell rang.


Kindergarten playground.

Tayliah's kindergarten classroom.

Heading in after the bell rang. I actually felt like a stalker taking a picture from my car....lol.
And I didn't cry until I left the school building - so I'm proud of myself for that...hehehe. I hope she has a wonderful day + meets lots of new friends. Love you Tayliah.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Never seen documentation of the first day like this! Tayliah's so beautiful! Hope she will have nothing but good things to say about her first day. I'm proud of you and her for reaching this great milestone.

Unknown said...

Thanks Kathleen! I really hope she comes home happy + loving it too!

Pedersen Posse said...

Congrats on surviving your first's first day of school. The pics of Tayliah are beautiful, just like their subject. :)