Friday, September 16, 2011

Halloween Costumes.

Yes, I know it isn't even October yet. And it's barely half way through September. But I'm not taking any chances of not getting a costume because the size I need is sold out. It's mainly for my kids sake. They know exactly what they want to be + I don't want them to have to be something else because I'm to slow. And I swear Tayliah's size is always sold out.

This year, Tayliah wants to be a pink skeleton. I'm stoked about this costume! This is what I wanted her to be last year, but she didn't want to. This year is a different story. She chose this herself. I ordered it already because one of the sizes was already sold out. Not taking any chances.


When I asked Danoson what he wanted to be, he replied without hesitation: Spiderman! And so I ordered his already too because it is a popular costume + luckily for me, his size was the only size left. Yes, I know that most likely more will be coming in, but once again - totally not taking any chances!


Now for Tearyn, I want to find a skeleton costume like Tayliah's or close to it. I might have to buy some skeleton pjs + add a tu-tu on it because I can't find a toddler skeleton costume I like. 

I personally want to dress up as Princess Leia. But with tights and not so short of a slit. It's cold here in October....lol. Can you imagine me - wearing all white on a night where my kids are the stickiest from candy?!?!?! Hahahahaha!


So maybe I'll have Tearyn be Chewbacca:


Hehehehehe! That could be awesome. My own little Chewbacca. Halloween is going to be so much fun!


1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Too, too cute! Loving your excitement! :)