Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ten Things of Right Now.


1. Fall. The days are becoming a big more chilly. The mornings are cold enough for a light jacket. For the most part, by afternoon it is warm + beautiful. Yesterday was overcast, rainy, + cold. I LOVED IT. It is the start of wearing cardigan, scarves, hoodies, + boots. My favorite!

I love scarves.
2. Tearyn’s hair. Tearyn does not like her hair messed with. Today I just pinned her between my legs + put a ponytail in it. Doesn’t she look adorable!?!?! She actually left it in with made me totally happy!



3. Danoson. He used to be the kid that would hide from the camera or close his eyes. Now when I bring the camera out, he is always saying “Take a picture of me!” I totally love this boy!

What a handsome, handsome boy!
4. Bike Helmet. We recently bought Tayliah another bike helmet. Her other one was too small. Besides yesterday, we usually go on a 30 minute walk where Tayliah rides her bike + the other two ride in the double stroller. Hopefully we have a little bit longer in doing this. We don’t mind the chilly weather, just can’t walk in the rain.

She is in dire need of us buying her a bigger bike as well!
5. Ice Cream. When we walked into Wal-Mart yesterday we were stopped right in front of the McDonald's that is in the store by an older gentleman. He wanted to buy my kids ice cream cones. Because "Everyone needs an ice cream come every once + awhile."  So he bought them each one, said good day + left. Totally surprised me + was such a wonderful treat for the kids. They loved it.



6. Decoration. I really don't decorate much for holidays/seasons. A few things here + there. And its mainly because I have this weird idea that since I'm not living in "my house" + its only an apartment, I don't need to decorate. Strange, I know. But I did buy a fall wreath today. And I think it looks good.

Its a bit small, but hey! it works  :)
7. No Tayliah. It still is weird at times not having Tayliah around. I'm getting used to it, but there are moments when it feels crazy strange. Like Monday when we went on a walk, all I had to take was the double stroller. Last time I used that just by itself (with no bike or another single stroller) was when I just had Tayliah + Danoson + was pregnant with Tearyn.

I look pregnant here. But I'm not...lol.
8. Backyard. I am really wanting to put a swing set in the backyard. Dano says its a waste of money since its almost winter. But they can use it for a little bit longer.....


9. New Beanies. Since it did get cold yesterday + the kids need beanies for the winter, I let them pick out new ones. Tayliah chose an owl, Danoson wanted Mario, + Tearyn got the dog. Way, way cute! (These pics are taken with my cell phone, so they aren't the best of quality.)


Can't really see his Mario though....


10. Birthday Planning. I'm in the process of planning Danoson's birthday party. His birthday is Monday, but Dano works so we can't do a big party with family because it wouldn't be until 8:30 at night. We will do a small celebration on Monday during Dano's lunch, since it is his actual birthday. But the big party won't be until Thursday.  (Sorry no picture for this one...lol.)

No comments: