We were able to go visit the family in Lovell over New Years.
And it was awesome. To sum it up, we ate lots of food + played Settlers of Catan the entire time. Well, there was a game of Apples to Apples + a couple rounds of Meg's Drawing Game. But for 98% of the time we played Settlers of Catan. The first night we played till 4:30 a.m. The second night was the earliest at 3 a.m. It was that much fun.
Here are just random pictures of us over the weekend.
 |
My New Year's Eve Outfit.
(I just had to share. I thought I looked cute.) |
 |
| Our drive over the Big Horns. |
 |
| Daniel, Drake, Luke, + Kurk. |
 |
| I have no idea where she got all the cookies. |
 |
| Playing Apples to Apples. Such a fun game with all the family. |
 |
| More good food. |
 |
| The Cousins: Tayliah, Dean, Gavin, Danoson, Tearyn, + Ireeann. Kelvin is missing. |
 |
| Playing Settlers of Catan. The best game ever! |
No comments:
Post a Comment