Tuesday, January 03, 2012

2012 Goals.


I know I’m a few days late with posting these, but with being out of town it happens. Here are some my goals for 2012. (I’m not sharing all of them because some are too personal.)
1.    Finish Project Life 2012.
To explain Project Life, it is taking 1 picture a day, all year long. I tried this last year + didn’t keep up with it, so I quit. I regret that. This is going to be a different year. I want to document one moment a day, for 366 days. My goal is to make sure the week is recorded + the pictures printed out at the end of every week.

2.    Eat Better.
More fruits + veggies. Drink less soda (wanting to cut it out completely) + drink more water. More whole grains. Less eating out + fast food.

3.    Exercise Consistently.
I’m not setting a goal to lose 5 more pounds, or so many inches, or fit in a certain size. I just want to get back into the habit of exercising on a daily basis. No scales or tape measures allowed. When I exercise, I don’t want to focus on my physical image. I want it to be for my mental well being. I am just a much better mom + wife, so much happier + relaxed when I workout on a daily basis. Any weight or inches lose will be a plus.  An awesome plus...lol.

4.    Play + Read More.
I want to get down on the floor to play with my kids more. Just become even more involved in playtime. And I also want to read more books together. More bedtime stories especially.

5.    Become A Better Photographer.
I want to learn more about my camera. I want to get out of auto mode + start shooting manually. Along these same lines, I want to learn more about Photoshop + all the things I can do in it to fix my pictures.

There you go! I have 363 days left to achieve what I want. I’m excited for this year. For all that can be done.

No comments: