Very random + awesome news for me. (You might think I'm silly for being this excited.) I won something today! There are a couple scrapbooking blogs I read that belong to my favorite digital designers. When their new stuff comes out they will usually hold a giveaway on their blog. You leave a comment + a winner gets chosen randomly. Well, today was my
LUCKY day! I actually won something!!! Wooht - Wooht!!! This is what I won:
 |
| Today - Brushes. |
It is a brush set that is made for Project Life or anything along those lines. Sweet!!! Here is the actual link to
Today - Brushes if you are interested! I am so pumped! Go me....go me!!!
5 comments:
I love this set! Can I ask you a question? I purchased it and have installed the brushes in photoshop but I can't figure out how to "stamp" them on the page! When I drag the picture over to the page it just hovers over and won't let me drop the picture. Can you tell me if there is a secret? I've searched the internet but there isn't a lot on picture brushes, just the lines, etc. Thanks for helping me and showing us such a cute set.
I have Photoshop Elements 10 + once I have loaded the brush set up + chose which ever brush element I want, my mouse arrow/pointer is turned into that particular brush (for example the word "today" ). Then I just click the left button of the mouse on the page where ever I want that brush to be at. And it "stamps" on. If that doesn't help let me know!!! :)
For some reason it won't "stamp". I've tried reloading them. I guess something is wrong. Thanks for responding.
Bummer :( You might want to get ahold of Karla - the designer. She might have a tip! Sorry about this! Her addy is:
kdudleydesigns@gmail.com
thanks! I'll try that.
Post a Comment