Thursday, March 08, 2012

Today is Another Beginning....

Today is the (yet another) beginning of my road to good health + fitness. Today is the beginning of Move More, Eat Better. I have a cardio + strength training program lined out. I did my workout today. My arms are going to fall off as I type...lol.

 I am going to workout everyday : Move More.
 I am going to eat less junk + eat more healthier foods: Eat Better.

It seems like I do good for a while, then fall off the band wagon. This time I have a variety of things to do for my workouts, so I hope it keeps me from getting bored. As for my eating, I just need self will power (aka to not buy junk because if it is in the home, I will eat it...lol).

I know I have done this before. It is an up + down struggle I hope to level out. I have gained 5 pounds over the past 6 months. It's my winter weight....lol. So with those five pounds and with a few more that I have always wanted to lose, I have about 8 pounds to lose.

With doing strength training, I might lose that many, but if the inches come off that is fine with me!

So here I go. Another start. Another beginning. They say the hardest part is to start over, so this is my last time to start over. I'm tired of the hardest part.

Get ready for a new, improved me!



No comments: