I have two choices. Either take all my kids to the store to do the grocery shopping. Or clean up the mess they make when I'm at the store + their dad is watching them:
 |
Yes, that is a broken egg on MY bed. And it wasn't the only broken one.
And this was actually all Tearyn. |
I am almost thinking that dealing with three kids at the store is easier then cleaning up the mess they make when I leave them home with Dad....lol. (This is when I shake my head, close my eyes, +take a deep, deep breath.)
I sure do love them all though.
2 comments:
Maybe she got the idea from the book Green Eggs and Mam. It was just Dr. Seuss's birthday. Sam I am likes him green eggs all kinds of places. Maybe Tearyn likes her eggs in bed, don't you? Well, maybe cooked next time might be better. If I was really clever I would have come up with fun rhyme, but I'm too tired right now. :)
That was gross... fun to clean i bet. Thanks for sharing. ;)
Hahaha! It was sooo gross to clean up! Not fun at all on a bed!!!
Post a Comment