It was amazing to be able to do this project again this year. I will not be skipping any years like I did last year. I hope you enjoyed my pictures + now enjoy my pages. Thanks for stopping by + looking.
I previously posted my title page. If you haven't seen it, you can click here.
FYI: Each day has the main page, 2 filler pages, a back page, + 2- 6x6 pictures.
Without further adieu, I begin to share with you my Week in the Life 2012.....
![]() |
| Monday: Main Page. |
![]() |
| Monday: Filler One. |
![]() |
| Monday: Filler Two. |
Around the same time everyday, in the same spot, I took a picture of what the weather was like:
![]() |
| 6x6 Picture. |
![]() |
| 6x6 Picture. |
![]() |
| Monday: Back Page. |
Here are the supplies I used. Clicking on the designers name links you to the store:
Ali Edwards:
Week in the Life 8.5x11 Layered Template Vol. 04
Share Your Story 8.5x11 Layered Template
Remember This + That Element Collection
You Word Art
Photography Word Art
I Heart Stories
Love Word Art
Anna Aspnes:
ArtPlay Palette Family
AntiquatedFrames No. 02
DistressedFrames No. 03
WordLabel Templates No. 01
Straight Line Stitch Black No. 01
ArtsyClocks No. 04
Karla Dudley:
Jumbo Sentiment Cards No. 01
Edge Labels No. 01
Katie Pertiet:
Yellow Word Bits No. 01 + No. 02






No comments:
Post a Comment