Sunday, April 29, 2012

Week in the Life 2012: Sunday.

Well...it is over. At least the taking pictures part of Week in the Life 2012 is over. It will be weird to not have my camera attached to me....lol.  For the entire week I took over 900 pictures. No, I did not keep all of them. There were a whole lot that I deleted due to multiples, weirdness, + just because. I am so happy that I completed this project this week. I am excited to get my pages finished up + my album completed. Starting tomorrow I'll be sharing my pages with you. I hope you enjoy my finished project.

Here are my pictures from today. Let's just say it didn't go as planned. Tearyn woke us up early this morning puking. And she puked again a few hours later. And she has another issue that I won't discuss. For the morning she wasn't feeling well at all, but as the day went on she felt better....besides the issue I won't discuss. So instead of getting pretty + going to church, we all stayed home. In pajamas.













And I want to say thank you to Ali Edwards. For this brillant idea of hers. And thank you to all who have stopped by to look + comment at my blog. And thank you to all for sharing your Week in the Life with me. Until next year....

PS: Stay tuned all this week for my digital Week in the Life pages for my album!!!

1 comment:

AninaSmiles said...

I love your pics, and the quilt the kiddos were cuddling under totally caught my eye as well (I love original quilts). I plan to steal the idea to take a picture of my camera! Thats a great idea since it is what this week has been about.
Thanks for sharing!