Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Week In The Life 2012: Tuesday.

I took 161 pictures today. Hahaha. I love looking back through them. It's my favorite part of the day. Today I was reminded to have faith + just enjoy the moment. The future will come soon enough. Things will work out for me + my family in a way that is best for us. And I feel perfectly fine with that.

Enjoy my pictures from Tuesday. I know I enjoyed living it.

Getting ready for school.

Helped out in Tayliah's classroom today. Here is one of many pictures I took.

My outfit today. Very comfy.

I heard Tearyn talking in the bedroom right when she woke up.
 I walked in on her reading. Awesome.

Getting ready for the day.

Gaming with dad.

He wanted a picture of his "shoot gun".

A small reminder of what I need to have....

My weakness.....but it is a yummy weakness....lol.

Angry Birds Space.

The weather today. Beautiful sight.

Tayliah's library book she checked out today.
She always checks out a dino book. I love it.

Playing soccer. (The other players faces are covered for privacy.)

I love, love, love this picture. Thank goodness for timers.

We saw this beautiful bird out the window....

So we went + Tayliah picked this bird feeder out.

Stew meat, onion, prunes, + barbecue sauce.
 Cooked on low for 6 hours.

Those four ingredients made a very delicious barbecue beef sandwich. Yummy!
And you couldn't even taste the prunes!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute kiddos! I really like the one of your little girl reading her book. It's so cute how she's using her finger to keep her place.

Cheryl M said...

I enjoyed looking at your pictures. You have a lovely family.