Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Week In The Life 2012: Wednesday.

Today was a fun day. Today was a productive day. Nothing out of the ordinary, but it was just a fun day. All around. Enjoy the pictures. I know I do.

Tayliah's lunch: ham, cheese, cracker lunchable, V8 Fusion Strawberry Banana, grapes, + gushers.

No Internet from 5 am - 1 pm.

Quick 30 minutes on the bike. Not much, but it's something.

Outfit for the day.

I heart flats.

We went to the park with one of Tayliah's friends from school then to McDonalds for some ice cream. It was an awesome afternoon. I love afternoons like these.

Swinging.

Being Mario.
Riding the turtle.

I love this picture.


A butterfly I saved from the water.

Playing in the water.

I was in dire need to going to the recycle containers.

Tearyn has been potty training her baby.....lol.

Love her face. Love that girl.

Self portrait.




No comments: