Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Week In The Life 2012.

This year I am once again doing: Week in The Life. I did this in April 2010 but I didn't do it in 2011. And I totally regret that. If you don't know what this is about, you can go to Ali Edward's blog. She is the master mind behind this. Here is a link to The Basics of Documenting A Week In The Life. It is another link to Ali Edwards blog where she lays out what a Week In The Life if all about. It gives you the daily tasks for the week + even possible photo ideas. (It is a post from 2010.)

To sum it up, for one week - Monday through Sunday - I will be taking pictures + taking notes of everything in my life. Lots of recording details + usually at least a hundred pictures a day. I'm going to be doing this digital. (Last time I did it traditional.) So I'll be able to share my pages when I get them completed. I am using Ali Edward's new Week In The Life Layered Templates 8.5x11 Vol. 04 as the basic layout. When I share my days, I'll be sure to include all other the supplies I used.

I'm starting Monday, April 23. Join me. This is going to be a fun time.

No comments: