![]() |
| I cut bangs for Tearyn. I was so tired of trying to keep them out of her eyes till her bangs grew out. I personally think she looks better with bangs anyway....lol. |
![]() |
| She loves her new hair style :) |
![]() |
| What us sick people lived on. |
![]() |
| Kids playing Skylanders. |
![]() |
| She has discovered My Little Ponies. And loves them. |
![]() |
| All day in pjs was quite nice. |
![]() |
| Even with the big TV, they still choose to watch Netflix on the Kindle Fire. |
![]() |
| My favorite flowers. I bought them for myself last week (lol), but they still look so good! |
![]() |
| I went to bed next to Daniel and woke up next to this. |
![]() |
| First watermelon. And it wasn't very good....lol. |
![]() |
| Banana Zucchini Bread. Less then a cup of sugar, whole wheat, + wheat germ. This is the healthiest version I've ever had. And we all loved it! It was gone by evening. |











1 comment:
Sounds like my week last week, right as we got home from Spring Break. At least it waited to hit until we were done travelling and it didn't get us all at once. Hope you are all feeling better!
Post a Comment