Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekend Lens.

Technically it should be called "Saturday Morning Lens" because I didn't take any pictures the rest of the day or on Sunday. I don't know why I didn't bring out my camera. I looked cute for church on Sunday...lol. My shoes were awesome with my skirt. Anyway, here is our Saturday morning. We spend a couple hours at the park with my bestie + her kids. Enjoy!

She had to take her purse with her to the park.




And she carried it everywhere with her.

Tearyn was laughing so hard at Danoson trying to get her. I loved it!


Our picnic.

This is one of the squirrels that was literally circling our picnic blanket.

This is the squirrel that came onto the picnic blanket + stole the sandwich right off of the plate in front of me.

Tami chased after him + grabbed the sandwich back. He had already bitten through the plastic in multiple spots, so we just let him have the sandwich for all the hard work. Which in hindsight, probably wasn't a good idea. Now he will attack any picnic blanket without a care + steal every one's sandwiches.

These squirrels are so used to people.
And that duck is for our dog "C" who we are picking up in a couple weeks.
Tearyn is carrying it around in her purse.

The ice cream stand is open at the park. Totally made the kids day!
 Awesome, awesome morning.

2 comments:

Jared & Tami said...

LOVE!!!

Jared & Tami said...

Great pictures... we had a blast. Jackson said " best day ever"