Friday, June 22, 2012

Heaven on Earth.

This past week we were up at Dollar Lake + the Green River Lakes camping + fishing. I hated having to come back to reality. I can't explain how much fun it was. The fishing, campfire stories, the food, relaxing by the fire, spending time with the family, + just being outside in a beautiful part of the country. It was heaven on earth. Literally.


Good Morning Dollar Lake.

Nothing like hot chocolate on a cold morning.

Wood for the fire.

Uncle Sam was such a wonderful help to Tearyn when fishing.

The award for the smallest fish caught goes to Anna.

This is the first fish I've caught in years. (I was yelling at Dano to look...hehehe.)
Mainly because this is the first time in years I have bought a fishing license + actually fished while camping.
Totally made my day.

Uncle Jed + Tayliah. He was awesome with her.

Love my boys.


Back at camp.

He knew exactly what to do.

Fishing at Green River Lakes.

Told you: heaven on earth.

Danoson was all excited about the fish he caught....

until he realized the fish was bleeding all over his hand. Then he wasn't so happy....lol.

Tayliah had to get her picture taken with almost every fish caught....whether it was hers or not.

Dano + Tanner.

Wow. Handsome man.

Who needs to reel in the line if you have a bobber on it.....

C is more then happy to bring the bobber back to you.

Just a little dirty....

Tayliah, Me + my Daddy. I loved being able to spend all the time I did with him.

Perfectly browned biscuits in the dutch oven. Yum, Yum.

Old school outdoor fun at campsite.

Breathtaking.

Handsome boy.



Unfortunately 25 miles from home our tire gave out on us.....

Wonderful, amazing, awesome good times these were. I truly loved very single second of it.



1 comment:

Pedersen Posse said...

GORGEOUS pics. Loved the one of Dollar Lake. So cool. Sorry about the tire. That stinks.