She decided to keep her old backpack from last year, but got a new lunch box.
She knew the moment she saw this butterfly dress + had to have it, that she would wear it on the first day of school. No doubt about that!
Her desk at school:
I was proud of myself - just like last year I didn't start crying until I got back to the van from dropping her off. I didn't stay long in her classroom with her, she was so excited to look around her classroom again + talk with all her classmates I didn't want to interfere. So after giving her a hug....or two...or three, I stood back as she went off around her classroom.
I know she will have a wonderful year. Her teacher is so nice + kind. Tayliah loves school + loves to learn. She is going to be amazing.







2 comments:
give lala a kiss and hug for me!! I miss her so much!
What pretty little girl!!! So crazy how time flies!! I can't hardly stand the thought of sending my kids to school! YIIKES!!!!!
Post a Comment