I have gotten into some what of a good schedule now that school has started + things are back to normal (aka not being out of town for weeks at a time). Luckily for me, in the early afternoon I get a moment to sit down to scrap. This is usually when Tearyn will lay down to watch a movie + be asleep with 15 minutes + when I finally let Danoson play a game on the XBOX. And since I am a year behind with scrapbooking (I am now scrapping August 2011), I need to catch up. (It's weird scrapbooking the pictures of Tayliah's first day of kindergarten when she just started first grade.) I was a scrapping fool this week though! I finished 10 layouts!! :)
Enjoy.
With the next two layouts (Tearyn camping + Tayliah's kindergarten clothes) I actually used the same template. There are more embellishements to Tearyn's page because her big picture isn't as big as Tayliah's.)
 |
| Kindergarten Clothes. |
For all our Porcupine Fall layouts, I used the same basic 9 square grid. In fact, with the kid's pages, besides a couple different pictures, elements, + colors - they are the exact same (gotta love digital!):
 |
| Happy 28th Birthday To Me! |
 |
| Tayliah's page. |
 |
| Danoson's page. |
 |
| Tearyn's page. |
 |
| First Day of Kindergarten: Aug 30, 2011. |
No comments:
Post a Comment