Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Scraps.

Finished up Halloween, got through November + started to scrap December 2011. Lots of pages but it is because for a few of the stories I wanted to tell, I had to do a page for each kid. Pumpkin decorating = 3 pages. Trunk or treat = 6 pages (2 pages per kid). Lots of pages. And when Daniel was home, I was able to scrap so much - mainly because I didn't clean like I should have...lol. Enjoy!

Once again I used the exact same design, layout, + elements (just changed the pictures) to scrap our pumpkin decorating from last year for all three kids. It makes the stories (that are pretty much the exact same for all three kids), so much easier + faster to scrap when I can do something like that.




 
And for the trunk or treat, I used the same layout + design for all three - just changed the pictures, journaling + a few things here + there like the colors + frames:
 

Tayliah's Trunk or Treat Left Side.
 
Tayliah's Trunk or Treat Right Side.




Danoson's Trunk or Treat Left Side.

Danoson's Trunk or Treat Right Side.
Tearyn's Trunk or Treat Left Side.

Tearyn's Trunk of Treat Right Side.
Time for scrapping November 2011!

When Tayliah received her Bobcat Pride shirt...

 
Lots of Tayliah pages...lol. But winter is her favorite because of the snow. I had to document that.
 
 
 
 
 
And now to scrap December! Almost done with 2011. Wow. About time....lol.

For the next two layouts, they are the same design because it tells the same story: how excited Tearyn is when Tayliah gets home from school. The journaling is different for each girl + the bottom left side square is different, but other then that everything is the same.

Tearyn's page.
 
Tayliah's page.
 



No comments: