Monday, October 01, 2012

Owl Always Love You....

Remember this post from a while back: Tayliah's Owl. Its about that picture I found on Pinterest with an owl + the words "owl always love you". So I had decided to make my own for Tayliah since she loves owls. This is what it looked like:


I liked it. Kind of. Never really loved it though. So I changed it. Majorly. Just because I found this on Pinterest doesn't mean it has to be the same design + layout as the one off of Pinterest.

So here is my new design for it:

 
So.much.better.
 
More my style I guess is what I'm saying. Now picture this in a frame + you have her birthday present. Or Christmast present. One of the two. 

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Too cute! I love the improvements!!

Heidi George said...

Second one is super cute!!!! Your so creative!!!