Friday, September 21, 2012

Wednesday: Celebration #1.

Since Daniel had to work on Danoson's birthday, we decided to wait for his party till Daniel had a day off. But it was still Danoson's birthday on Wednesday + so we had to do some sort of celebrating:

So Danoson woke up to this + french toast muffins. (YUM!)

We let him have one present to open today - the rest is for his party.

He was so excited to get his Kirby game he has been asking for.

I made Batman cupcakes for him. Turned out better then I thought they would...lol.

Happy boy on his birthday. He loved his cupcakes  :)

Headed to the park to play.

Got some more presents from his friends.

Little get together to play + eat cupcakes with his friends.

I think he had 3 or 4 cupcakes....

What an awesome big brother he is.
Besides the balloons, cupcakes, + birthday decorations, the day wasn't much different then any other day. But what difference there was, it meant a lot to Danoson + he had a wonderful birthday. And when we celebrate this birthday (again) with cake, candles, + singing happy birthday - I'll be sure to post all about that too.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday, cute boy!! :)