Thursday, September 20, 2012

AnnaLift: 09.14.12-09.20.12

For this weeks AnnaLift Challenge, the inspiration page was by "Veer":

Created By "Veer".


And here is my take on the layout this week:

Created by Me.
To be honest, I am really loving how my page turned out this week. I love how everything came together on this page. I especially love all the white space. I'm a big fan of white space.

(For those who are wondering what all this "AnnaLift" talk is about, you can read my first post about it here.)

3 comments:

Aria said...

My mother-in-law, Debbie, gave me your blog site. I just wanted to say that I love your scrapbook style! I started digital scrapbooking a couple of years ago and have always admired artsy styles like yours. I don't hang out many other places online other than Design House Digital but I'll have to check out OScraps.

Unknown said...

Hey Aria! How are you? Thanks so much for the compliment! :) You will definitely have to go check out Oscraps. I love Anna Aspnes's artsy products. I'm also a huge fan of Karla Dudley at DHD. I started digital scrapbooking almost 3 years ago. Once my third child was born - digital was sooo much easier for me then traditional!

Aria said...

I didn't think until today to check back on your blog to see if you replied to my comment. I absolutely LOVE Karla Dudley's products. She's one of the main reasons I got hooked on DHD. I really want to try some of Anna's products - there are several people who post in the DHD gallery who use the Art Play/Palette products and I just love their layouts. I know what you mean about digital - it is so much easier to do than paper for me although I'll be honest, I haven't printed out ANY of my pages since I started! I really need to but I keep waiting because I just want to do one big book all at one time.