Wednesday, October 10, 2012

AnnaGuest: Mid-Week Releases.

The awesomeness of being an AnnaGuest (click here if you have no idea what I'm taking about) for 2 weeks means I receive all the new products to try out. That includes the Mid-Week Releases + the big Friday AnnaReleases. The Mid-Week Releases are 20% off until Wednesday, October 17th. This week, the Mid-Week Releases are:

6x6 ArtsyKardz Heraldry:



4x6 ArtsyKardz Heraldry:


 
ArtsyKardz Heraldry:



Crowns No. 01:



FotoInspired Layout No. 40:


So after playing around with these new products, I created two layouts:

Five. September 19, 2012.

Supplies by Anna Aspnes: 6x6 Artsy Kardz Heraldry, 4x6 ArtstyKardz Heraldry, ArtsyBlendz Origins, KrissKross Overlays No. 01, Alpha + NumberSet No. 05, WarmGlows No. 04, Distressed Edge Overlays No. 07, ArtPlay Palette Heraldry, Descriptive WordTransfers No. 01, ScriptTease Happiness No. 01, CanvasTextures No. 01, Crowns No. 01

And my second layout:
My Boy Danoson. January 30, 2012.
Supplies by Anna Aspnes: ArtsyKardz Heraldry, 4x6 ArtsyKardz Heraldry, ArtPlay Palette Heraldry, Loaded Layers Element Templates No. 02, Alpha + NumberSet No. 02, Project 366 WordArt No. 01, WarmGlows No. 04, Stitched By Anna Black Borders No. 01, CineFilm Overlays No. 01, Distressed Edge Overlay No. 07

I never have really played around with the ArtsyKardz -which was a mistake! Using them as a template for my pictures + a grid for my elements makes scrapping so much easier!
I love being an AnnaGuest. I wish I could be on her Creative Team forever...lol!
 

No comments: