Tuesday, October 09, 2012

AnnaGuest.

So my all time favorite digital scrapbook designer is Anna Aspnes. I might have mentioned this a few hundred times already. She sells her awesome products at Oscraps. When she first came to Oscraps, she had asked for people to put together a portfolio of some of their scrapbook pages if they wanted a chance to be on her Creative Team. And I really regret not at least trying out for a spot on her team. I don't think I would have gotten chosen because her team is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! Like out of this world incredible.

Anyway, there is something called AnnaGuest, where one lucky person from the gallery is chosen for a 2 week spot on Anna's Creative Team. And guess what! I WAS CHOSEN! From Oct 07 - Oct 20, I am the lucky person to be the AnnaGuest!

During these two weeks I get all her new products to try out before they are in the store. All I have to do is post a few layouts in the Oscraps Gallery using the new products. How awesome is that?!?!?! Totally made my day when I was asked to do this.

I am the happiest person. Now it's time to go scrap!

(And I really used "awesome" way too much in this post...lol)

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Congrats, Tori! Enjoy it all.