Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Time to Find Out!

Tomorrow - on Wednesday at 1 p.m. I finally have my doctors appointment where we get to find out the gender of our baby! (If he/she is willing...lol.)

 The doctors here wait till you are between 23 - 26 weeks to do this ultrasound. My first appointment was actually when I was one day away from 25 weeks. No way I wanted to wait that long. So I had it changed till tomorrow. I'll be 23.5 weeks. I am sooo excited - it is like Christmas morning!

I have no feeling on if the baby is a girl or boy. (I've never really been lucky enough to have that "mother's intuition". I really don't want one gender over the other. There are pros to having another little girl + there are pros to having another little boy. Like everyone else, I just want a healthy baby.

I'll post our news as soon as I can  :)

No comments: