November 19, 2012. Day Nineteen.
Today I am thankful for the public library. There are so many books at my children's fingertips. I personally like to check out lots of different books + then buy the ones (eventually for birthdays + Christmas) that my children end up asking me to read over a hundred times during the course of us checking the book out. (For example: Stuck by Oliver Jeffers. I just bought it for Danoson as a Christmas present.)
![]() |
| Tearyn's new books she checked out today. |
November 20, 2012. Day Twenty.
Today I am thankful that my goggles finally came in. Silly, I know. But swimming in contacts (because I am TOTALLY blind without contacts or glasses) + not wearing goggles isn't very fun. At all. I'm excited to try them out tomorrow!
![]() |
| I'm sexy + I know it. |


No comments:
Post a Comment