Tuesday, August 26, 2014

First Day of [home]School.

Today was the first day of [home]school. Tayliah is in 3rd grade. Danoson is in 1st grade. Tearyn really wants to do school, but she doesn't start kindergarten till next year. (Although she works right along side Danoson + I am also doing my own curriculum with her.) This year I decided to enroll them in Wyoming Connection Academy. It is an public online school. And so far, I really like it. You know...after the one day that I have done it  ;) All the lessons are laid out on a daily basis. Leaves me to concrete on a gospel lesson that will be taught everyday too. Here are my kiddo's first day of [home]school pictures.

My beautiful third grader.




My handsome first grader.



My awesome [home]schoolers.

Another year for [pre-home]school for her.

 
Our little corner for school.

1 comment:

Nana said...

I like it. Best darn corner of school I've ever seen! Happy school year