Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Week in the Life 2014 | Monday

Day one is over. I am still trying to get into Week in the Life mode and out of Project Life mode for this week. I took just over 100 pictures...which is definitely more then I would normally take, but I need/want to get more detailed shots. More routine shots. More everyday moments that I do or look over without a second thought.

So here are a few of the pictures from today. A lot more will be added to my actual layouts. Enjoy.

Good morning.

Starting working on PL for last week.

Language Arts.

I desperately needed to do laundry....you will see when you look at Trinity's outfit for the day.

School.


Play.

Play.

Love her.

See what I mean about her outfit?! Literally the last warm things left in her drawers.

Ummmm.....I told them to smile really big.....ugh.  ;)

Going through the old Halloween costumes. We are "recycling" costumes this year. After 20 minutes they all finally decided on what they would be.

No comments: