Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Week in the Life 2014 | Tuesday

Busy, busy, wonderful day. I didn't feel like I took a lot of pictures today, but I did take more then yesterday. Still wanting to get more detailed shots, but I love what I am capturing.

It was the normal, everyday goodness in the morning and into the early afternoon. School then play.


T-rex sat beside her all day.

First grade | Spelling Test

10:30 | Math LiveLesson
 We were done with school about 1:00 p.m. Now it was time to play. We spent a few hours outside. The weather is getting chillier and I know our beautiful fall days are becoming limited.
La's bike tire is still flat, so she is borrowing her cousin's smaller bike. She isn't happy the slime didn't work in fixing her tire.

Watching the kids riding bikes.

Making pumpkin shaped sugar cookies for Aunt Ameesha's birthday party.

Working on my family history.
 5:30 p.m. | Halloween pictures before the trunk or treat. Three cats and one knight. Total awesomeness.






The kids and (some of) their cousins.

Trunk or treat. The older kids took off, so all I got were some grainy pictures of Trinity.

Aunt Ameesha's 18th (family) birthday party.

Love this girl.

The kids always ask to do a family hug after family prayers.
And we always do it.
Because I know one day, they won't even ask.
 
If case you missed it and are interested, here are the days so far: Monday.

1 comment:

Jessica Wilson said...

Love the photos...this is my first year participating.