Thursday, October 30, 2014

Week in the Life 2014 | Wednesday

How grateful I am for this day to be over...lol. It has been mentally and emotionally draining. Everything will be okay though. Hard times are just hard times we grow from and come out better on the other side. Enjoy.

Morning fire.

Trash gets picked up today.

This portrays how the day went...lol. Overcast and gloomy. Although, there is always sunshine on the horizon.

Gathering of the costumes from last night.
Picking up from last night's playing.
Kids had a late night and slept in, so I cleaned up solo.


Diving into the candy bags right after breakfast. Only a few pieces though.


School. Hard to focus today...hard to get the lessons done.  

Late riser today.

Daniel updating his resume....

......and filling out applications.
Still needing to put away the clothes I washed, dried, and folded/hung up on Monday. Total slacker here.
Hanging out in the sun on the front steps. And yes, she is still in her pjs and actually stayed in them all day long. (lucky her!)

No comments: