Monday, December 08, 2014

December Daily | Day Eight

Hello day eight and nothing exciting at all! Ha!! Today was the day of ordinary moments with really nothing Christmasy or twinkly (besides the lights) going on. So that is what I documented for today. Enjoy.


Journaling: Oh December…even though you are a month full of celebration and magical moments there are still ordinary, everyday things that need to be done. The sink still overflows with dishes on a daily basis, the laundry is never ending, and there is always a supply of Christmas ornaments that have been pulled off the tree by a one year old. I wish I had a magical elf that came and cleaned up for me. But even with all the boring, everyday chores the twinkly lights and soft Christmas music playig in the background, keeps a bit of magic alive in every moment. December, you truly are a magical month.

Supplies can be found here: December Daily | Day Eight

My previous days for December Daily can be found here: 
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Merry Christmas!
 
                    
                 

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I've been enjoying your entries everyday. It makes me really want to go back and play with digital more. :)