I am so behind with my scrapbooking. :/ Sure I am up to date with my Project Life, but when it comes to more detailed stories and specific layouts I am still back in July 2013. One goal this year is to get done with 2013...at least! Since I'll be doing PL 2015, and try keeping up with my 2015 layouts, everything from 2013 and 2014 will be my "extra" scrapping. Need to do at least 2-3 layouts a week for those. Right now I have a lot of time because we don't have school. I have been scrapping a lot lately. (Hope my mojo doesn't leave!!..hehehe) Once school starts on Monday, we will see if I get to sit down to scrap more then a couple times a week. Just need to manage my time wisely and focus!...hahaha!
I did do a layout about Trinity's curls. (Picture was taken last night) This will be one that gets tucked in with my PL 2015. I am really liking the idea of doing Project Life and inserting 8.5x11 pages of more detailed stories with it. I really love to scrap 8.5x11. It is quicker. Not so much of a canvas to fill. Enjoy.

No comments:
Post a Comment